Friday 21 April 2006

A Beautiful Morning










I like the brisk walk in the morning
While I rush to the metro
I like the energy of the commuters
All rushing in different directions

I am amazed by the beauty
That surrounds me
The fresh smell of the perfumes and
The latest fashion

I like the bright smile on faces
As if the sun entered the metro
As if there are no worries and no pains
What a journey every morning

While I silently go to my work
Very silently admiring them all
For a beautiful morning and
For the beginning of a beautiful day


You can read all my poems at Enlightenment

4 Comments:

Blogger Matthew May said...

Nice blog, I love your poems.. keep up the good work! :)

21/4/06 9:26 pm  
Blogger rachana said...

to begin a day with admiring all the surroundings!!
a lesson to learn!!

21/4/06 11:16 pm  
Blogger DA said...

Hi Abbhay,

I like the poem but don't like the local commuters over here. I am so fortunate to travel a lot so I like commuters in general.

You have a great blog! I'll be back if you'll have me..

22/4/06 12:51 am  
Blogger White Square said...

Thanks a lot Matt, Rachna and DA...
thanks for the compliments...
and DA you are welcome to Moscow anytime...you wish to visit...
looking forward to your visit to Moscow...
abhay

22/4/06 1:26 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home