Thursday 1 December 2005

My Paintings!

1.Man with a flame
2.Untitled
3.Colours

Colours of life. The first half has actually five colours representing earth,water,fire,sky and air(invisible) while the second half shows the colours of war-bloodshed, and peace-prosperity

Man with a flame shows the restless created by man in all spheres and the time to choose between survival and extinction




These are some of the very first paintings of my life. I just bought some brushes,oil colours and canvas and started painting....
30th XI2005

2 Comments:

Blogger Vivek Kumar said...

I really liked the second one..

Hey.. can I link you on my blog???

2/12/05 4:29 pm  
Blogger Senthilkumar Sivaramakrishnan said...

The paintings have sense and creativity. Thats cool.

11/12/05 1:45 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home