Monday 29 May 2006

That moonlit night

That moonlit night
When the night was silent and
Stars were shining bright
You and me
Walked all around
Looking at each other
Uttering words of affection
But they were not enough
Silence was the best word
Silence was so soothing
When you looked into my eyes
Silence said it all
Then the moon smiled
Brightened up a little and
Said it all
‘Wish I were you’
Then you remember
We sat on that rock
That moonlit night
And you broke your silence
With your soft, sweet words
With your song and
Your words entered my soul
That moonlit night
And that moment immortal
Always flashes in my mind
When silence fills my soul
And stars shine brightly in the sky
In a moonlit night

2 Comments:

Blogger paris parfait said...

Beautiful! So evocative.

31/5/06 4:24 am  
Blogger White Square said...

Thanks Paris!

31/5/06 12:19 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home